Tuesday, 10 February 2015
Audience feedback on digipak and advert
I thought before deciding on my final digipak and advert it was important to gain audience feedback to make sure my work was appealing to my target audience. I showed 40 16-19 years olds my music video and then asked them which digipak and advert combination they preferred, the first being the one involving the trees and the second being the one involving the pimp from the video. Below is a pie chart showing the results. 9 people selected combination 1 (trees) and 31 people selected combination 2 ( pimp.) The general feedback was that they liked how all the pieces connected in the second combination and that they liked the connection between the trees and the prostitute, but didn't feel it was strong enough. They also felt that the second combination was far more eye catching, due to brighter colours being used. Based on audience feedback I have deiced to go with the second combination for my final digipak and advert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment