Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Digipak and Advert second draft

After feedback I decided to recreate my digipak and adverts, following more closely to conventions I noticed and making sure there are strong links between all three pieces of work. Below are my second drafts of a digipak and an advert
Advert

Cover


Inside left

Inside right

Back
I believe the digipak and advert work better with the video now as the person on the cover plays the role as the pimp in the video and are wearing the same clothes, also the background in the digipak and avert can be seen in the video. This is a good way to show the audience that all three pieces are interrelated. I also followed a convention I saw in an advert of 'loud and quiet'  and that was the use of reviews on the advert, I used two on my advert, one from NME and one from Rolling stones. I believe this makes the advert look less empty 

No comments:

Post a Comment