Saturday, 31 January 2015
Update 31st January
As we no longer have class time dedicated to coursework planing has taken place outside of lessons. We couldn't film last weekend as we had hoped, however we are aim to get the majority of filming we need done this weekend, this will hopefully leave us only having to refill a couple of the getting ready scenes. I'm aiming to start editing straight away Sunday night, if not the filming, than the images we are taking for the digipak and advert. By the end of next week (6th February) I intend to have the digipak and the advert completed and have feedback on both from the audience, allowing myself time to re-edit if needed. All of the footage from this weekend will also be edited and added in to the existing video, again with feedback gained from the target audience. Note that I have updated my first lot of digipak analysis's to make them more detailed, I have also updated the shot list as we are re filming so more planning had to be made. I have also updated my cast and location posts to coincide with re filming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment